08-07 吃饭礼仪
名称:08-07 吃饭礼仪
内容简介:
Did you wash your hands before eating?
吃饭前洗好手了吗?
Wash your hands well before eating.
吃饭前,要好好洗手
Start eating once the adult starts.
等大人们先开动,你才能吃
Don't hold the spoon and chopsticks together.
不要同时拿筷子和汤匙
Use your chopsticks right.
好好地使用筷子
Hold your chopsticks like this.
像这样拿筷子
Don't talk with food in your mouth./ Don't talk with your mouth full.
食物在嘴里时,不要说话
Don't leave any food uneaten. / Don't leave any food on your plate
食物不可以吃剩
Don't smack your lips when you eat.
吃饭时,不可以啧啧作响
Turn your head when coughing.
咳嗽时,一定要转过头去
Don't spit it out everywhere!
不要把它吐得到处都是
Do not leave the table while you're eating.
吃饭时,不要离开位子
Be careful not to drop the food.
小心不要把食物掉出来。
Don't spill your soup.
不要把汤洒出来
Sit properly when eating.
吃饭的时候,要坐正
Don't make noises when you eat soup.
喝汤时,不要发出声音
Don't pick at the food with your hand. / Do not use your hands to pick at the food.
不可以用手抓食物
Don't watch TV while eating
不可以边看电视边吃饭
Chew with your mouth closed.
闭上嘴巴咀嚼
Don't move around while eating
吃饭的时候,不要跑来跑去
Don't lick your fingers, Use a napkin.
不要舔手指,要用纸巾擦
Don't blow on your food too hard to cool it off.
把食物吹凉时,不要吹太用力
Keep your legs still under the table.
把你的双腿好好放在桌子下面
Don't ever burp at the table.
不要在餐桌上打嗝
Yuck, You burped, Daddy.
噁,爸爸,你打嗝了
Don't talk about dirty things while eating.
吃饭的时候,不可以讲脏的东西
It's not polite to blow your nose at the table.
在餐桌上擤鼻涕是没礼貌的行为